Welcome to Mindwalk!
Terms to be Remembered
The Information we Collect
We collect your information from certain sources as described here- Information Provided by You- The main source of information is what is being voluntarily provided by you. This information may include your name, contact details and so on. Mainly we receive this kind of information from the request forms, or enquiry forms which are filled by you. Such forms may contain information related, but not limited to: • Your name
• Organization’s address
• Contact details
• Service requests
• Queries and concerns
• Messages or any such detail
How Your Information is Used
We at Mindwalk use your information after collecting them in the below mentioned ways: • Provide quality services.
• Improve our website.
• Conduct research and analysis.
• Communicate with our clients.
• Develop new services.
• Respond to your queries.
• Receive feedback on our services.
• Prevent any fraud or misuse of our services.
• Comply with all the legal procedures and obligations.
Your information collected by us is shared among certain parties solely for business purposes. Such information is shared among- • Business parties and corporate transactions which may require use of such information, • Advertising agencies and social networking sites where-in sharing of such information is considered as necessary. • Business affiliates who may require your information for the purposes described above.
Any customer is entitled to certain rights according to the applicable laws of the land. It may provide our customers with the rights to:
• Access their personal information,
• Delete such personal information,
• Correct or update any such information,
• Withdraw their consent regarding forwarding or sharing of such personal information,
• Restrict sharing of their personal information among the third-party agencies.
Storage, Sharing and Security
Third Party Links
Address:C-105, Naraina Phase-1, New Delhi-110028